Monday, January 11, 2010

First Words from Uganda

Hey I'm here safe and got my host family on Saturday-friday your time.
They are very nice. My parents are Godfree and Reste (im not sure how
to spell them.) This is my fist day of class i'll try again when I get
my charger my battery is low. I'm good.
Debbi

(this is a copy and paste version of an email Debbi sent to me but thought those of you who are trying to follow her on the blog would enjoy hearing what she has to say about her first few days.)

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you, Deb! Thanks for the update. How's the weather? The food? We want details! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a note Sunday (1-10-10) but evidently it was erased by your blog. Glad all is well. Does your host family have children too? What classes are you taking? Love Uncle Dan and Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete