Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Namuganga in Nabuti

I forgot to write about this before but I have a Luganda name that my host dad calls me all the time. Its Namuganga. I'm not sure what it means or what clan my family is from. Every time I ask I get a different answer so I'm not sure. All I know is that I share it with my host sister Matilda. And I found out yesterday that the name of the village that I live in is Nabuti. So I'm Namuganga Deborah and I live in Nabuti. Ha!
I've been sick this last weekend but I'm better for the most part just a little tried. Not sure what it was. It may have been from eating peanut butter balls or it may have been a bug? I not sure but its all over. All the same I went on the IMME trip and went to Rahki to the Kabaali community centre that is partially run by Canadians. They had some really neat projects that they do to help the community that are really creative. If you want to hear more about the trip just ask me when I get home. Which is soon.
I think that I will get to go on a safari this weekend with some of the other IMMEs it should be a fun time.
Happy Early Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment